Back in elementary school, we'd have to write about what we did during our summer vacation once we returned back to school. Well here's my triathlon version of that: What I did during my off season!
- Ate pear-walnut-gorgonzola risotto
- Dressed in a snuggie for Halloween
- Ran the Cider Hill 5K
- Got my new bike computer...Garmin Edge woohoo
- Ate waaay too much Halloween candy
- Walked around the Fenway area trying to find the Beer Mile. We found it...an hour too late.
- Ate some BBQ at Blue Ribbon...mmm mmm good
- Actually got to have a life!
"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first." ~Ernestine Ulmer